Read and Run is an informal foundation course about discovering the Bible. It is ideal for Christians who are new to the faith or who want to brush up on basic Bible teaching. Not only is it about exploring the Faith it is about developing friendship and fellowship with other belivers.
It is a group that is open to all and no prior Bible knowledge is required.
The group meets as required, please contact us if you have an interest in this programme
The topic areas include:
- Highway to Heaven – an overview of Christianity
- Target Truths – a focus on specific areas of which often need particular emphasis for spiritual well being.
- I belong to Jesus – is intended to help individuals take up the challenge of living as disciples of Jesus.
- Christians in Community – examines aspects of living as part of the family of God.
- Spiritual Warfare – considers what it is to live as a Christian in a world that has little time for God.
For details pleas contcat Mic Cornell or email email@example.com